Monday, March 10, 2008

Praises!

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling saver. Ephesians 5:1-2

I was thinking this morning about how to "walk in love" as Christ did for us. At times it may seem that I have a shortfall of love--for my family, my clients, my friends. Isn't it nice to know that God's love for us never falls short? He always loves us even when we are "unlovable" or not at our best. When I have the right perspective, that "walking in love" is not optional for a Christian, it helps me get back on track when I am weak in love. I hope you all have a great week, walking in love!

Praises:
  • Birth of a baby girl to a client who recently got married!
  • Many phone calls looking for help
  • Two young men who are willing to work on fathering issues with our men's program
  • Tupee's car is working again!
  • Churches and donors who give sacrificially so we can be available to help people
  • Opportunity to share the Adoption Option in local high school
  • Board members

No comments: