Thursday, March 6, 2008

'Miracle' tot survives after dad fed abortion pill to mother

A mum told yesterday how her lover fed her abortion drugs to try to get rid of their baby. The woman - whose child survived despite being born three months early: "I will never forgive him for what he did." Now Gil Magira, 35, could face life in jail when he is sentenced today. He used his brother's credit cards on the internet to buy drugs used by medics for abortions and ground them into sandwiches and a yoghurt. The woman added: "Doctors told me the drugs are virtually 100 per cent effective when administered before seven weeks. I was 11 and a half weeks when he gave them to me and that's why the baby survived. If he'd found out about those pills a month earlier, my baby wouldn't be here."
Read the story here.
Read "Sentenced to Three Years in Prison" here.

No comments: