Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Looking for Stories

I am looking for stories from port-abortive men and women, family members, siblings, friends, former abortion providers, nurses, anyone who can speak to the effect abortion has had on their lives or the lives of their loves ones.

A group of us are thinking about compiling a book that will be called Table Talk: Lessons Learned After Abortion. If you would be willing to let us use your story, please include your name and contact information so that we can me in touch with you or simply let us know if we can use your story but do not want us to contact you about it. Please send your stories to colleentronson@earthlink.net if you would like to participate.

Please limit the length of your story to 500 words. We would like to know the following:

1. Circumstances of the abortion:
What was the situation that brought about the abortion (whether yours or a loved one or a friend)? If you are a former abortion provider or nurse, what brought you into the abortion business?

2. Effects of the abortion:
How did your involvement with abortion affect you emotionally, physically, spiritually, relationally or in other ways?

3. Healing from the abortion:
What, if anything, have you done to get healing emotionally, physically, spiritually, relationally from the experience?

4. Learning from the abortion:
What would you tell others who might be considering an abortion or who might be struggling with a past abortion?
Things I wish I had known before my involvement with abortion
Things I learned because of my involvement with abortion
Things that helped me emotionally, physically, spiritually, and relationally after my involvement with abortion

No comments: