Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Abortion Pictures Only Offend People?

Seemingly everyday the Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR) gets testimonies from women who would have committed an abortion if it weren’t for AbortionNO.org. According to many abortion vulnerable parents who visit the website, nothing short of seeing abortion would have deterred them from killing their babies. A 28-year-old woman from Monrovia, CA, wrote “I am 4 weeks pregnant and abortion crossed my mind, but after what I saw I won't dare to kill an innocent baby. I am so shocked and concerned; this made me cry.” A 19-year-old woman from San Antonio, TX, wrote, “Today was the first time in my life that I have ever seen an abortion video. I had considered abortion in my early pregnancy. It hurts to admit that now, but I’m glad your website exists.”

What do you think? What would happen if we would show the bodies of the 39 children that are destroyed each day in Minnesota by abortion on the nightly news? The Word of God says that those things that are done in secret will be brought out and shown in the light. Maybe we need a good dose of reality to shake us up and stir our passion for this issue once in a while. Out of sight is often out of mind. You may have heard the saying "the proof is in the pudding". Well, the proof about abortion is in the pictures. Men and women need help and compassion, not abortion.

No comments: