Thursday, August 28, 2008

Harvest Report

The other day a woman came in to see us, and she had with her a 5-year-old little girl. She has given me permission to share her story with you:

"When I came to MWC 5 years ago, I was going to have an abortion, but you guys talked to me about life and God. I went to the abortion clinic anyway, determined to have the abortion. They gave me to information about the procedure, and even did an ultrasound to see how far along I was. I even went so far as to get on the table to have the actual abortion done. While I was lying on the talbe, I remembered what you guys said to me about choosing life for my baby and trusting God with my situation. Before they could start the abortion procedure, i sat up, put on my clothes, and left the clinic. I have never looked back! Thank you so much for speaking life into my ears so that I could not go through with my abortion!"

No comments: