Tuesday, February 26, 2008

U.K. Artist Kills Herself After Aborting Twins

Sunday, February 24, 2008 Fox News

A British artist, expressing remorse and regret, hanged herself after aborting her twins when she was eight weeks pregnant, London's Sunday Telegraph reported.

"I should never have had an abortion," Emma Beck wrote in a note she left. "I see now I would have been a good mum."

The note continued: "I told everyone I didn't want to do it, even at the hospital. I was frightened; now it is to late. I died when my babies died. I want to be with my babies: they need me, no one else does."

Beck, 30, was found in her home on February 1 and pronounced dead the following day, her 31st birthday. She terminated the pregnancy after breaking up with her ex-boyfriend, who "reacted badly" to her pregnancy, the Telegraph reported.

Click here to read more on this story from the Sunday Telegraph.

No comments: